skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Running and Construction
e mërkurë, 20 qershor 2007
You know its a rough area when they have to attach the
trees to the mountain with metal brackets so that they
don't fall over. (Ok, so really this is just a pole so that when
it snows a lot they don't forget where they put the road).
Nuk ka komente:
Posto një koment
Postim më i ri
Postim më i vjetër
Faqja e parë
Abonohu te:
Posto komente (Atom)
Arkivi i blogut
►
2008
(12)
►
maj
(12)
▼
2007
(52)
▼
qershor
(52)
That's me way down there, you're looking from th...
So far this was my least favorite part of the job....
Didn't I do a great job patching the roof (where t...
Second floor is looking much better.
Hey, what's holding the ceiling up??
Over on the right you can see an archway-- it had ...
This is what progress looks like!
This is what the house looks like when all the pla...
This is one of the guys who's been helping me.Good...
This is a dumpster, a small one at that. So far...
This guy had to be in his 70's. Better yet, we sa...
On our way down.
Pa titull
Pa titull
Pa titull
Beautiful day on the mountain
Megan with her medal. She's already been up here ...
Slightly weird place to see runners wandering arou...
For some reason I just got half a blanket, which I...
That's beer, right Meredith?
End in sight!
So this guy is like "You know I'm just going to ge...
Pa titull
See the cog railway?
Pa titull
Now I look confused.
Yep, that's a patch of snow.
Slower people!
People who are faster than me.
I know what you're saying: I look happy and relaxed.
Hey! I just realized I was supposed to get a beer ...
Pa titull
Going up into the clouds
You know its a rough area when they have to attach...
Okay, so it doesn't look too steep, but it really is.
That's where we started.
Pa titull
Pa titull
You can see, way in the distance, the people who a...
Yep, getting steep.
Pa titull
Pa titull
Pa titull
We're going up there????I thought we were more tha...
Getting some views now.
Half way! That's a good thing.
Use low gear. Yep, we're starting to walk on the ...
I decided to take pictures of myself to monitor "s...
Starting to get steeper.
Here we are going through the woods-- it's really ...
No one was quite sure of what to make of my state...
Warm Up
Rreth meje
Axel
Shiko profilin tim të plotë
Nuk ka komente:
Posto një koment